Seton Nurse Scholarship
Available through the Seton Nurse Scholarship Endowment and related funds, the Seton Nurse Scholarships are available to Seton associates who are pursuing a degree in nursing. Sixty scholarships of $5,000 each will be awarded in 2018. The application deadline is Friday, June 15, at 3:00pm.
Eligibility Details & Requirements
The online application will open Thursday, May 17, 2018.
1. Be a Seton associate (full-time or part-time)
- FT and PT employees must have been hired on or before March 31, 2017, and have had at least one annual performance evaluation.
2. PRN employees are not eligible to apply.
3. Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited RN program. (Note: If you are currently finishing your nursing pre-requisite courses you are NOT eligible for this scholarship program.)
4. A completed application and two letters of recommendation must be submitted by the June 15 deadline in order to be considered. One letter of recommendation MUST be from your current supervisor.
5. Selected recipients will also be required to submit their registration for the Fall 2018 semester into an accredited RN program by August 1, 2018, to receive a scholarship award.
6. Past recipients and applicants are welcome to apply.
Please note that application and both letters of recommendation for this scholarship must be submitted through this online process by the June 15 deadline. For more information, please contact Julie Biggart at firstname.lastname@example.org.